Skip to content
- All returned items must be accompanied by a valid till receipt.
- Items can only be returned within 30 days of date on receipt.
- Goods returned as sold, with a valid receipt, may be exchanged for store credit. No refunds.
- Some categories of merchandise cannot be returned (e.g. travel guides, English learning texts, stationery, non-book items).
- Secondhand Books: Due to the nature of secondhand books, we cannot offer a refund or exchange on any item purchased. In the case of college/academic books, please ensure you have the correct edition before purchasing.
- CDs/DVDs: Due to the proliferation of duplication technology, we cannot offer a refund or exchange on any items purchased. Please ensure DVDs are compatible with your device before purchasing.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.